We currently have no stables for hire (16.11.13) but anyone interested can simply message us with their contact details from this web site and we will put them on a waiting list. As a stable becomes available we will then contact them. We only offer DIY livery (but always check with us as circumstances change) and generally we prefer Geldings only on our premises.
We currently charge £96 / Calendar Month and ask for a £20 / horse up front deposit which will be returned when leaving the hired stable in good clean condition including tack room, yard and paddocks as applicable.
We offer the following facilities:
- Secure premises with single point access. Entrance gates are securely locked at night but should late access be required at night (or early hours) this can be prior agreement.
- Our stables are generally 3.6m (12′) x 3.6m (12′ ) with masonry construction in a central courtyard. Each stable has lighting, hay net hooks and manger, with solid roof construction.
- We offer the use of our 40m x 30m outdoor arena within rental rate when available. The use of arena lighting is provided under a separate small tariff.
- Security lighting at night
- Separate concrete wash down area incorporating drainage channels and tie up facility
- All year round grazing (daytime during winter months), except during extremely adverse weather conditions. Each paddock must be managed and if grass is limited then the owner must keep their Pony / horse in at certain times during the day / week.
- 3 No Tack rooms generally complete with power points, lighting, microwave and fridge.
- Energy saving lamps and movement detectors
- Toilet and hand washing facility in one tack room on the yard
- Access to local bridleways
- We offer use of our 60m x 20m indoor arena, at preferential rates
- Regular competitions held for dressage and show jumping, so no additional transportation cost.
- All paddocks are kept clean and healthy by rotating paddock grazing and field resting. Main Electric fences are provided (horse owner to report any damage or low batteries) and all gates are maintained in good working order. Water troughs generally provided.
- Hard standing for car parking with external lighting
- Dogs welcome on a lead only within the stable yard areas.
Please contact Jill for further information on 01242 573754 or on 07771 346512
These pictures illustrate the stable yard arrangement.